Open House for Feedback on The London Plan
You’re invited to a public open house to provide feedback on The London Plan.
Session 2: November 26, 2014
When: 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Where: Goodwill Industries, 3rd Floor Conference Centre, 255 Horton Street
• 6:00 p.m. drop-in and discussion
• 7:00 p.m. presentation and public meeting
• 8:00 p.m. drop-in and discussion
If you are in need of assistance and/or accessibility accommodation please contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com or call us at 519-661-4980
Looking to view a copy of The London Plan?
Copies have been made available at the following locations:
• All City of London Library branches
• Kiwanis Seniors’ Community Centre
• Planning Services, 206 Dundas Street
• City Hall: Concierge desk, 1st floor /City Clerks, 3rd floor /Development Services, 6th floor
Do you want to own a copy of the draft London Plan?
The London Plan is available for purchase at the Planning Services Office, 206 Dundas Street between 8:30am – 4:15pm (Monday to Friday).
The price per copy is $40 (including taxes, Cash or Cheque only please)