Sign up today! TREA publishes a monthly newsletter including volunteer opportunities, news and upcoming events. Please enter your email below:
Ecological Herbalism Workshop
Join the Living Centre for a workshop on ecological herbalism.
By the end of this training, you will possess the following knowledge and skills:
1. Identify different species and recognize which ecosystem they thrive in.
2. Discuss the ecological facts of ecosystems and have a solid understanding of how the plants that live in specific environments work within the body.
3. Have an understanding of sustainable herbalism that supports the restoration of natural ecosystems
4. Be introduced to the energetic model of plant energetics. The principles of energetics will empower you to work with plants anywhere you go.
5. Have an understanding of plant characteristics and their therapeutic uses.
6. Learn how to read a natural landscape or a wounded landscape and how to begin to restore it back to it’s natural state.
7. Have an understanding of how the inner and outer ecologies need balance and harmony. How these two ecologies can create disease or radiant health.
*Note, there are 1, 2 and 3 day workshops
9am – 5pm
1 day workshop – $150
2 day workshop – $250
3 day workshop – $350